About Me

My photo
Nantwich, Cheshire East, United Kingdom
Folk and acoustic music news around Cheshire and nearby.

Blog Archive

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Exciting news

 
 
I have just heard that the room in the Vine Inn is in use for a meeting until 9pm tomorrow and as Bernards' phone is out of order, I just wanted to let you all know Dabbers Session will be starting a little bit later.
 
I have been unable to keep my newsletters and blog going for a little while and apologise.
I do however have a couple of exciting news items for you....
 
I am doing Strictly Learn To Dance for St Lukes Hospice and the grand finale is on May 13th at Nantwich Civic Hall.
There are only about 20 tickets left at £12.50 for adults £6.50 for children.
 This includes dessert ( have dinner before you come...doors open at 5pm)
Zinney the voice of Sonnenberg will be there with band member Saul Rose on tabla to provide some acoustic music, there are 14 ballroom and latin dance couples competing, and one or two professional dance spots being arranged and likely to include Indian classical dance and maybe African dance.
I have a few spare tickets so please contact me on 077900 82523 if you would like to come. We need lots of cheering which counts towards winning and it's your chance to see me like you have never seen me before with glitz, sequins, frills ... And that's just my partner Steve !
You can read more about the event or donate via texting STRI55 £1 or more  to 70070, or paypal at www.justgiving.com/strictly-lynneandstephen
 
Meanwhile don't go anywhere at the end of June or start of July.......Levellers and Seth Lakeman are coming to Cheshire !
 
Chachacha for now
Lynne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment